December Special! Book a Photo Booth package in November and get a FREE add-on! Click here!
The Pennsylvania Photo Booth Company, located near Allentown PA, is a full service party rental company. We specialize in Photo Booths and Chocolate Fountains in the Allentown, Lehigh Valley area as well as Philadelphia, Reading, Hershey, Harrisburg, Pocono area’s and ALL of New Jersey. We also rent every party concession including ice cream and desert bars, chocolate covered strawberries, coffee and cappuccino bar and many others when rented with our Photo Booths and Chocolate Fountains. Our Photo Booths are great for Weddings, Birthday, Sweet Sixteens, Quincera’s, Anniversary parties, Class Reunions, Bar/bat mitzvahs, Graduations, Charitable functions, Corporate events, Holiday parties and any other party you can think of! Add a Chocolate Fountain to your 5-hour Photo Booth package for only $100. You can also add a dessert bar or ice cream bar, call for details!
Perfect Rental For Your Next Party Or Wedding
Treat yourself and your guest with the most popular Photo Booth rental in Eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey. It’s the perfect wedding Photo Booth rental and includes a Scrap Book with all of the pictures taken at your event. We service Eastern Pennsylvania, ALL of New Jersey, and the Philly area. Enjoy our Pennsylvania Photo Booths at your next wedding or any type of party. Are you planning your Allentown, PA wedding reception? Try our famous Pennsylvania Photo Booth 5 hour Package and get a Chocolate Fountain for $100*.
Video Montage Upgrade
Check out our Video Montage Upgrade for your photo booth rental package today. Our Video Montage Add-On is $150 and includes a 4 to 7-minute montage of the photos and videos taken at your event, set to music. Perfect to remember your special day!
What to look for with a photo booth rental
- If they don’t have a picture of their photo booth or list their price on their site…run!
- Do they have video messaging?
- Are their photos TRULY unlimited?
- Are there 2 attendants working the photo booth at the event?
- Does the booth print strips immediately in 15 seconds?
- Are travel fees included?
- Are there backup units available if something goes wrong?
All Rental Packages Include
- 3, 4, & 5 hours packages available.
- Classic, Extended, Lounge and Open Air Photo Booths available
- Small Photo Booth footprint seats 4-6+ guests comfortably.
- Every guest in the booth gets a copy of strip.
- Photo Strips printed in less than 20 seconds. That means no lines.
- 2” x 6” or 4” x 6” Photo strip format
- Instant 4×6 copies of favorite pictures
- FREE Video Messages left by your guests.
- FREE Customized Photo Strips and welcome screen.
- FREE Scrapbook includes photo strips taken at event with personalized messages from guests.
- FREE Prop bin, with over 50 silly sunglasses, hats, boas, signs, mustaches, wigs and other fun items.
- FREE DVD or USB Flash Drive of all Pictures, Videos, candids and Strips (not just strips)
- FREE Optional External monitor
- FREE idle time. We never cause a commotion at your event.
- FREE traveling of up to 100 miles from zip code 18066
- AND MUCH MORE
A Word From the Owner
When looking to rent a Photo Booth for your affair there are several important things to consider that most rental companies don’t want you to know. Pennsylvania Photo Booth prides itself on providing brand new state of the art equipment with the absolute best value and guaranteed lowest prices in the country.
- NEVER even consider a Photo Booth company that doesn’t show the actual photo booth you will be getting on its website. It’s the same with price. Don’t fill out a contact form in order to get a price quote. Legitimate companies list prices for consumers to compare. They are really asking for contact information so that they can bother you until you agree to use them.
- Does unlimited photo strips mean that everyone in the booth gets a copy of the strip?
- How long does it take to print the strips? If it takes more than 10 – 20 seconds it will not be top quality Dye Suplimation, state of the art technology. The strips will fade and the extra minutes to print each strip will create long lines at your event.
- Back up Photo Booth available? In the event of a problem that can’t be solved on site, we always have a backup booth available in most cases not more than 40 minutes away. We have never needed to use it but it is there if we ever do.
- Are there two attendants? Think about it, how can one attendant handle 100+ guests with props, video, scrapbook, and keeping the area orderly?
- Are pictures, strips and candid’s available online in a password protected website? Are they free to download? Will they stay online for 2 years?
- Will you be handed a DVD or Thumb Drive that has all of the pictures, strips, videos and any candid’s that might have been taken on it at the end of your event? Is the DVD free?
- Are the scrapbook, props, external monitor, unlimited photos (everyone in the booth gets a copy of the strip), idle and travel time all included in the quoted price?
- Is video messaging from your guests included FREE OF CHARGE?
- Is a 100” silver screen projection screen available FREE OF CHARGE for the fun in the photo booth to be projected on? Do they even offer a projection unit?
- How will props be displayed? Are prop stands available FREE OF CHARGE?
- Can your guests get free 4 x 6 copies of their favorite pictures the night of the event when they take them?
- Will they work on your time line? Arrive early – stay late and not charge for idle time?
- Is the price on the contract guaranteed to be your final price? No surprise last minute bills handed to you at the end of your event for ANY reason.
Pennsylvania Photo Booth prides itself on offering brand new State of the Art equipment at the best value available anywhere with the lowest guaranteed price. We include absolutely EVERYTHING that you will see offered by other companies. With Pennsylvania Photo Booths there are no increases in the charge for any of the features that make your event special.